- Optimum Design and Manufacture of Wood Products112,99 €
- Recent Advances in the Processing of Wood-Plastic Composites89,99 €
- Recent Advances in the Processing of Wood-Plastic Composites97,99 €
- The Fracture Mechanics of Plant Materials72,99 €
- Design of Structural Elements with Tropical Hardwoods93,99 €
- Plastics End Use Applications45,99 €
- Machining112,99 €
This new textbook on the "Mechanics of Wood Machining" combines the quantitative, mathematical analysis of the mechanisms of wood processing with practical recommendations and solutions. Bringing together materials from many sources, the book contains new theoretical and experimental approaches and offers a clear and systematic overview of the theory of wood cutting, thermal loading in wood-cutting tools, dynamic behaviour of tool and work piece, optimum choice of operational parameters and energy consumption, the wear process of the tools, and the general regularities of wood surface roughness. Diagrams are provided for the quick estimation of various process parameters.
This book will be useful for scientists, graduate and postgraduate students, and practising engineers seeking a deeper understanding of physical phenomena associated with real woodworking processes.
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 86029224
- 2nd ed.
- Erscheinungstermin: September 2012
- Abmessung: 241mm x 160mm x 16mm
- Gewicht: 462g
- ISBN-13: 9783642299544
- ISBN-10: 3642299547
- Artikelnr.: 35422759