- Enterprise, Business-Process and Information Systems Modeling58,99 €
- Enterprise Modeling52,99 €
- Enterprise, Business-Process and Information Systems Modeling78,99 €
- Advances in Enterprise Engineering XI43,99 €
- Enterprise, Business-Process and Information Systems Modeling54,99 €
- Model-Based Development and Evolution of Information Systems74,89 €
- Agile Business Rule Development69,54 €
A first distinguishing feature is the method's grounding in process algebra provides clear criteria and practical support for model quality. Second, the use of the concept of business events provides a deep integration between structural and behavioral aspects. The clear and intuitive semantics easily extend to application integration (COTS software and Web Services).
Students and practitioners are the book's main target audience, as both groups will benefit from its practical advice on how to create complete models which combine structural and behavioral views of a system-to-be and which can readily be transformed into code, and on how to evaluate the quality of those models. In addition, researchers in the area of conceptual or enterprise modelling will find a concise overview of the main findings related to the MERODE project.
The work is complemented by a wealth of extra material on the author's web page at KU Leuven, including a free CASE tool with code generator, a collection of cases with solutions, and a set of domain modelling patterns that have been developed on the basis of the method's use in industry and government.
- The Enterprise Engineering Series
- Verlag: Springer / Springer International Publishing / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 86377660
- Erscheinungstermin: 23. November 2014
- Abmessung: 241mm x 160mm x 22mm
- Gewicht: 603g
- ISBN-13: 9783319101446
- ISBN-10: 3319101447
- Artikelnr.: 41163296