- Progress in Case-Based Reasoning44,99 €
- Advances in Case-Based Reasoning111,99 €
- Case-Based Reasoning Research and Development95,99 €
- Case-Based Reasoning Research and Development91,99 €
- Intelligent Information Processing V73,99 €
- Agent-Mediated Knowledge Management72,99 €
- Topics in Case-Based Reasoning69,99 €
The book is divided into parts on:
- smarter business with case-based decision support;
- developing case-based applications using the INRECA methodology; and
- using the methodology in various application domains.
The book provides a self-contained introduction to case-based reasoning applications that address both R&D professionals and general IT managers interested in this powerful new technology.
In this second edition, improvements and updates have been incorporated throughout the text. Particularly useful is the systematic coverage of experience factory applications at various steps; and, of course, the references have been extended substantially.
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science Vol.1612
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- 2nd ed.
- Seitenzahl: 260
- Erscheinungstermin: 9. Dezember 2003
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 14mm
- Gewicht: 394g
- ISBN-13: 9783540207375
- ISBN-10: 3540207376
- Artikelnr.: 09216132