- Robust Output LQ Optimal Control via Integral Sliding Modes (eBook, PDF)64,95 €
- The Robust Maximum Principle (eBook, PDF)85,95 €
- Imperfect Bifurcation in Structures and Materials (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Delays and Interconnections: Methodology, Algorithms and Applications (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Viability of Hybrid Systems (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- Asymptotic Stability of Steady Compressible Fluids (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- Nonlinear and Optimal Control Theory (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
Advanced H8 Control is unique in the literature for its treatment of disturbance attenuation in nonsmooth systems. It synthesizes various tools, including Hamilton-Jacobi-Isaacs partial differential inequalities as well as Linear Matrix Inequalities. Along with the finite-dimensional treatment, the synthesis is extended to infinite-dimensional setting, involving time-delay and distributed parameter systems. To help illustrate this synthesis, the book focuses on electromechanical applications with nonsmooth phenomena caused by dry friction, backlash, and sampled-data measurements. Special attention is devoted to implementation issues.
Requiring familiarity with nonlinear systems theory, this book will be accessible to g
raduate students interested in systems analysis and design, and is a welcome addition to the literature for researchers and practitioners in these areas.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 218
- Erscheinungstermin: 20.02.2014
- ISBN-13: 9781493902927
- Artikelnr.: 43797741
"This monograph addresses the H control problem for a wide class of systems described by 'finite-/infinite-dimensional, linear/nonlinear, time-invariant/-varying, without/with delay' equations. ... The proposed method allows one to develop powerful algorithms for the H design of nonsmooth systems." (Hideki Sano, Mathematical Reviews, June, 2015)