- Next Generation Multilayer Graded Bandgap Solar Cells (eBook, PDF)88,65 €
- Piezoelectric Actuators and Generators for Energy Harvesting (eBook, PDF)72,62 €
- Optimization of Photovoltaic Power Systems (eBook, PDF)104,67 €
- Structural Optimization and Experimental Investigation of the Organic Rankine Cycle for Solar Thermal Power Generation (eBook, PDF)65,79 €
- Advanced Smart Grid Functionalities Based on PowerFactory (eBook, PDF)112,68 €
- Electric Energy Storage Systems (eBook, PDF)71,29 €
- Electric Distribution Network Planning (eBook, PDF)87,03 €
Dr. Fraas has been active in the development of Solar Cells and Solar Electric Power Systems for space and terrestrial applications since 1975. His research team at Boeing demonstrated the first GaAs/GaSb tandem concentrator solar cell in 1989 with a world record energy conversion efficiency of 35¿, garnering awards from Boeing and NASA. He has over 30 years of experience at Hughes Research Labs, Chevron Research Co, and the Boeing High Technology Center working with advanced semiconductor devices. In a pioneering paper, he proposed the InGaP/GaInAs/Ge triple junction solar cell predicting a cell terrestrial conversion efficiency of 40¿ at 300 suns concentration. Having become today's predominant cell for space satellites, that cell is now entering high volume production for terrestrial Concentrated Photovoltaic (CPV) systems. Since joining JX Crystals, Dr. Fraas has pioneered the development of various thermophotovoltaic (TPV) systems based on the new GaSb infrared sensitive PV cell. Dr. Fraas holds degrees from Caltech (B.Sc. Physics), Harvard (M. A. Applied Physics), and USC (Ph.D. EE).
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 11.06.2014
- ISBN-13: 9783319075303
- Artikelnr.: 43799496