- Model-Driven Software Development (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- Automatic Program Development (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Logic-Based Program Synthesis and Transformation (eBook, PDF)45,95 €
- Software Product Lines (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Ontology-Driven Software Development (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Model-Driven Architecture in Practice (eBook, PDF)62,95 €
- Thriving Systems Theory and Metaphor-Driven Modeling (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
The fundamental concepts of meta-programming are still not thoroughly understood, in this well organized book divided into three parts the authors help to address this. Chapters include: Taxonomy of fundamental concepts of meta-programming; Concept of structural heterogeneous meta-programming based on the original meta-language; Model-driven concept and feature-based modeling to the development process of meta-programs; Equivalent meta-program transformations and metrics to evaluate complexity of feature-based models and meta-programs; Variety of academic research case studies within different application domains to experimentally verify the soundness of the investigated approaches.
Both authors are professors at Kaunas University of Technology with 15 years research and teaching experience in the field. Meta-Programming and Model-Driven Meta-Program Development: Principles, Processes and Techniques is aimed at post-graduates in computer science and software engineering and researchers and program system developers wishing to extend their knowledge in this rapidly evolving sector of science and technology.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 21.08.2012
- ISBN-13: 9781447141266
- Artikelnr.: 37339772