- Thinking-Driven Testing45,99 €
- Thinking-Driven Testing47,99 €
- Software Process and Product Measurement57,99 €
- Open Source Systems: Long-Term Sustainability84,99 €
- Software Engineering for Resilient Systems43,99 €
- Basiswissen Softwaretest39,90 €
- Digital Heritage. Progress in Cultural Heritage: Documentation, Preservation, and Protection76,99 €
This book stands out from other ISTQB-related works through a number of special features:
Topicality: The material complies with the latest version of the Foundation Level syllabus published in 2018.
Quality and originality: The exam questions are original, not redundant, of high quality, fully aligned with the ISTQB exam requirements and have not been published before.
Huge amount of material: It includes 5 full sample exams (200 questions in total) designed in accordance with the ISTQB exam rules, and with the appropriate distribution of questions regarding the learning objectives and K-levels.
Well-thought-out sample questions: The questions not only appropriately cover the corresponding learning objectives (LOs), but also to show the typical pitfalls.
Diversity: The questions from various sample exams related to the same LO are diversified, that is, each of them points out different aspects of a given LO. This is an excellent method for better and more effective learning and preparing for the exam.
Comprehensive, intelligible explanations: All answers are justified and there are detailed and easy-to-understand explanations not only of why a given answer is correct, but also why all the others are wrong.
A lot of bonus material: The book includes a great bonus pack: chapters that explain the white-box and black-box test techniques in a detailed way, a set of exercises on test techniques and the detailed solutions to them, and much more.
- Verlag: Springer / Springer International Publishing / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-3-319-98739-2
- 1st ed. 2018
- Erscheinungstermin: 13. November 2018
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 14mm
- Gewicht: 406g
- ISBN-13: 9783319987392
- ISBN-10: 3319987399
- Artikelnr.: 53143892