- You Are Not Alone (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Open-Hearted Way to Open Adoption (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- The Waiting Child (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Susie Sunshine (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Dismantled - The Family On Williams Street East (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The Russian Word for Snow (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Understanding and Working with Parents of Children in Long-Term Foster Care (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
Jenisse Anderson uses Jeremiah as a surrogate man on her arm for social events when she's between boyfriends and as her personal 911 (she calls him to help her deal with anything she deems an emergency). Despite Jeremiah's consistently being there for her, she will neither reciprocate nor discuss his feelings for her, or even deal with the issues of her past.
Erik Dawson (CC and Thurman's only biological child) is currently estranged from his parents, and uses Jeremiah as a go-between so he knows they're okay and vice-versa. Jeremiah's repeated pleas for Erik to go to his parents and reconcile fall on deaf ears. Between Jenisse and Erik and the constant requests from the others, Jeremiah is pulled in too many different directions all at once.
As he reaches his breaking point, Jeremiah finds himself at a crossroads in his life. How can he break out of an emotional prison he didn't even realize he was in until recently? Can he face his own history in order to embrace a better future?
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Write The Vision
- Seitenzahl: 108
- Erscheinungstermin: 18. Mai 2016
- ISBN-13: 9780970051455
- Artikelnr.: 50061444