- Sensor Networks and Configuration173,99 €
- Scalable Infrastructure for Distributed Sensor Networks148,99 €
- Advances in Wireless Sensors and Sensor Networks134,99 €
- IP Network-based Multi-Agent Systems for Industrial Automation112,99 €
- Sensor Networks139,99 €
- Handover in DVB-H80,99 €
- Datennetztechnologien für Next Generation Networks37,99 €
The effectiveness of sensor networks depends largely on deployment strategies, self-organization capabilities, routing and information dissemination protocols, all of which contribute to the underlying network infrastructure.
Infrastructure Design for Sensor Networks is the first book to address basic infrastructure issues in wireless sensor networks. The book tackles the problems that must be addressed before sensors are deployed for surveillance, tracking, and other monitoring applications and the solutions described are scalable for large and dense sensor networks.
Infrastructure Design for Sensor Networks will be an invaluable reference source for researchers and graduate students on this topical and important subject.
- Verlag: Springer / Springer, Berlin / Springer, London
- Erscheinungstermin: Oktober 2005
- Abmessung: 242mm x 162mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 477g
- ISBN-13: 9781852339517
- ISBN-10: 1852339519
- Artikelnr.: 14754774