- Doctor Who: City of Death (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Doctor Who: Big Bang Generation (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Doctor Who: Royal Blood (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Doctor Who: Deep Time (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- Doctor Who: The Pirate Planet (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Doctor Who: The Shining Man (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
- Doctor Who: Resurrection of the Daleks (Target Collection) (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
Something distinctly odd is going on in Arbroath. It could be to do with golfers being dragged down into the bunkers at the Fetch Brothers' Golf Spa Hotel, never to be seen again. It might be related to the strange twin grandchildren of the equally strange Mrs Fetch - owner of the hotel and fascinated with octopuses. It could be the fact that people in the surrounding area suddenly know what others are thinking, without anyone saying a word.
Whatever it is, the Doctor is most at home when faced with the distinctly odd. With the help of Fetch Brothers' Junior Receptionist Bryony, he'll get to the bottom of things. Just so long as he does so in time to save Bryony from quite literally losing her mind, and the entire world from destruction.
Because something huge, ancient and alien lies hidden beneath the ground - and it's starting to wake up...
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Ebury Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 368
- Erscheinungstermin: 16. Juli 2015
- ISBN-13: 9781448142637
- Artikelnr.: 42658712