- The Tactical Chigorin, DVD-ROM23,99 €
- Spanisch für Eroberer - Ein strategisches Weißrepertoire mit 6.d3, DVD-ROM23,99 €
- An attacking Repertoire with 1.d4. Pt.1, 1 DVD-ROM24,99 €
- The Benko Gambit Explained, 1 DVD-ROM23,99 €
- The Benoni is back in business, DVD-ROM23,99 €
- The White Sniper (winning with g3, Bg2 and c4!), 1 DVD-ROM23,99 €
- The Colle-Koltanowski System, 1 DVD-ROM23,99 €
Understanding the ideas behind common openings
Openings may seem daunting, after all, with all the material out there on openings, what should you read or watch? Well, you can start with this DVD because I'll teach you all about the basics which apply to practically every single opening! Have you ever wanted to learn openings without the hassle of memorizing variation after variation? Do you just want to understand why you make the moves you make? Then this is the DVD for you! Starting out in chess is difficult, and this DVD aims to reduce that stress. Designed for beginner levels in openings, I hope to give a brief introduction to the reasons we play some of the most common moves in popular openings like the Spanish and Sicilian. Focusing exclusively on the two most popular first moves, 1. e4 and 1.d4 openings, this DVD can be used for both white and black. Aside from covering specific variations, I have also included the basic rules of openings we should all follow, such as controlling the center, developing towards the center, and much more!
- Video running time: 5 hours 50 minutes
- Extra: Further Training chapter with repertoire feature
- With interactive training including video feedback
WGM Qiyu Zhou, born in 2000, is a Canadian chess player who has competed for team Canada at the Women's Chess Olympiad since 2014 and who won the Canadian women's championship in 2016.
Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9 graphic card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and internet connection for program activation. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7 / 8 or 10, DirectX10 graphic card (or compatible) with 512 MB
RAM or better, 100% DirectX10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11, DVDROM drive and internet connection for program activation.