- Cisco IOS XR Fundamentals (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- IP Routing on Cisco IOS, IOS XE, and IOS XR (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Router Security Strategies (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Cisco Secure Firewall Services Module (FWSM) (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- Cisco ASA (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Cisco ISE for BYOD and Secure Unified Access (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Cisco Network Admission Control, Volume I (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
In this book, a team of Cisco experts brings together quick, authoritative, and example-rich reference information for all the commands most frequently used to configure and troubleshoot Cisco IOS XR-based routers in both service provider and enterprise environments.
The authors walk you through the details of the Cisco IOS XR architecture and explain commands in the new Cisco IOS XR CLI wherever required. They present concise explanations of service provider requirements and internetwork theory, backed by proven sample configurations for IOS XR services, MPLS, multicast, system management, system security, routing, and interfaces.
Cisco IOS XR Fundamentals is an indispensable resource for designing, implementing, troubleshooting, administering, or selling networks containing Cisco IOS XR-supported routers. This is the only Cisco IOS XR book that:
- Clearly explains how Cisco IOS XR meets the emerging requirements of both current and future networks
- Gives network professionals extensive information for simplifying migration and taking full advantage of Cisco IOS XR's new power
- Presents detailed, tested configuration examples that network professionals can apply in their own networks
- Walks through using new Cisco IOS XR features and the In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) process to minimize downtime and cost
Mobeen Tahir, CCIE® No. 12643 (R&S, SP), is a Cisco network consulting engineer with more than a decade of experience in designing and deploying service provider networks. He currently works for the WWSP practice team, which provides consulting services to Cisco NGN customers.
Mark Ghattas, CCIE No. 19706 (Service Provider), is a solution architect at Cisco and has been in the networking industry for more than 15 years. He focuses on IOS XR-based platforms for service providers and currently manages the World Wide Service Provider Practice team in Advanced Services.
Dawit Birhanu, CCIE No. 5602, is a technical leader at Cisco. He assists global service providers in deploying new NGN products and technologies. He specializes in IOS XR-based platforms, QoS, MPLS, and BGP.
Syed Natif Nawaz, CCIE No. 8825 (R&S, SP), has more than 10 years' experience in providing networking design, deployment, and escalation assistance to service provider customers. He is currently the IOS XE software development manager at Cisco, where he works on customer-focused software qualification, certification, and deployment; feature integration; release processes; and other software quality initiatives.
- Use Cisco IOS XR to deliver superior scalability, availability, security, and service flexibility
- Understand the Cisco IOS XR distributed, modular architecture
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot networks containing Cisco IOS XR-supported routers
- Configure Cisco IOS XR routing, including RIP, IS-IS, OSPF, and EIGRP
- Learn BGP implementation details specific to Cisco IOS XR and using RPL to influence policies
- Manage IP addresses and Cisco IOS XR services
- Secure Cisco IOS XR using standard and extended ACLs, prefix lists, and uRPF
- Master all facets of MPLS configuration, including LDP, L3VPN, and TE
- Configure PIM, IGMP, and static RP multicast
- Optimize networks using advanced Cisco IOS XR features, including secure domain routers
- Learn building blocks of Multishelf, and understand configurations and migration techniques
This book is part of the Cisco Press® Fundamentals Series. Books in this series introduce networking professionals to new networking technologies, covering network topologies, sample deployment concepts, protocols, and management techniques.
Category: Networking: Routing and Switching
Covers: Cisco IOS XR
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson ITP
- Seitenzahl: 504
- Erscheinungstermin: 26.05.2009
- ISBN-13: 9781587140068
- Artikelnr.: 37932768