- Risk Management for Meetings and Events (eBook, ePUB)44,95 €
- Risk Management for IT Projects (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Total Quality Management for Project Management (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Project Management (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- Risk Management of Supply and Cash Flows in Supply Chains (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Supply Chain Risk (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
Risk Management for Meetings and Events examines the practices, procedures, and safeguards associated with the identification, analysis, response planning, and control of the risks surrounding events of all types. Written by an experienced author it:
* Provides a solid, easy-to-read conceptual foundation based on proven risk management techniques
* Includes ready-to-use templates designed specifically as learning exercises for students and professionals
* Comprehensively discusses effective strategies for managing the risks associated with design, planning and production of public and private events
Risk Management for Meetings and Events is a comprehensive and practical guide which supports academic and professional development programs that prepare individuals for entering or advancement in the meeting and event management industry.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 384
- Erscheinungstermin: 4. November 2009
- ISBN-13: 9781136367984
- Artikelnr.: 38254429