- Moms Raising Sons to Be Men (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- When a Mom Inspires Her Daughter (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Talking with Your Daughter About Understanding Boys (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Talking with Your Daughter About Best Friends and Mean Girls (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- 10 Ways to Prepare Your Daughter for Life (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- You Are a Daughter of the King (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
Elizabeth George, popular speaker and bestselling author of A Woman After God's Own Heart and A Young Woman After God's Own Heart, provides an engaging and inspirational resource for every mom who wants to lead her daughter to a godly life by example, encouragement, study, and prayer.
With her biblical insight and child-raising experience, Elizabeth guides a mother's development of her daughter's spiritual life of faithfulness, obedience, and joy lived daily. Alongside these faith-life foundations, Elizabeth provides:
- Small things that make a big difference-simple ways to implement life lessons
- Purpose and priorities-what daughters need to know about what matters most
- Study questions for each chapter-discussion material for moms and daughters
Women will find fresh ways to connect with their daughters as they glean from Bible verses and topical explorations and prepare their girl's heart and mind to become a woman after God's own heart.
- Verlag: Harvest House Publishers, Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. September 2011
- ISBN-13: 9780736941587
- Artikelnr.: 37828685