- The Race for Timbuktu (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- DON'T RUN, Whatever You Do (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Rough Guide to Morocco (Travel Guide eBook) (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- A Handful of Honey (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Journey Without Maps (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Our African Dream (Travels, #1) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
Once the seat of African civilization and home to the richest man who ever lived, this mythic city is now scarred by terrorist occupation and is so remote its own inhabitants hail you with the greeting, 'Welcome to the middle of nowhere'.
From the cattle markets of the Atlas, across the Western Sahara and up the Niger river, Nicholas joins the camps of the Tuareg, Fulani, Berbers, and other communities, to learn about their craft, their values and their place in the world.
The Timbuktu School for Nomads is a unique look at a resilient city and how the nomads pit ancient ways of life against the challenges of the 21st century.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: John Murray Press
- Seitenzahl: 336
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.09.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781857889246
- Artikelnr.: 47765278