- POLYGLOTT Reiseführer München zu Fuß entdecken11,99 €
- ADAC Reiseführer plus München14,99 €
- ADAC Reiseführer München9,99 €
- München MM-City Reiseführer Michael Müller Verlag17,90 €
- MM-City München Reiseführer, m. 1 Karte (Mängelexemplar)8,45 €
- Baedeker Reiseführer München21,99 €
- Königliches München7,95 €
With POLYGLOTT on tour, travelers get to know Munich's genuine and dazzling sides. The classic amongst travel experts presents the city's main sights on 15 individual and elaborated tours. Author Karin Baedeker takes visitors on a ramble through the city's versatile districts: a trip along the Isar through the most beautiful parks and gardens, an exploration of Munich's considerable and active art scene or tours to its manifold and relaxing surroundings... That way, travellers get to know the city's authentic and most recommendable sides.
A chapter on local flair and first-class tips provide information and hints for a pleasant and exciting stay, including e.g. hints on how to capture luck in the city centre or information on the city's most spectacular vistas. Furthermore, tips for exceptional souvenirs, insights on local peculiarities, recommendations on true musts and advice against things that should be avoided, guide visitors skilfully and cleverly through Munich.
A large pull-out map supports full orientation. Additionally, 80 helpful stickers can be fixed onto it for individual planning.
At a gaze:
- chapter on the author's view of the city, local flair, 50 tips for a stay and a look behind the city's secrets
- pull-out map with 80 stickers and a page for personal notes
- POLYGLOTT on the web: www.polyglott.de or on facebook
- Polyglott on tour
- Verlag: Polyglott-Verlag
- Seitenzahl: 157
- Erscheinungstermin: 3. Mai 2016
- Abmessung: 190mm x 111mm x 20mm
- Gewicht: 237g
- ISBN-13: 9783846400944
- ISBN-10: 3846400947
- Artikelnr.: 44225968