- DK Eyewitness France15,99 €
- Ab in die Ferien Provence und Côte d'Azur14,99 €
- Provence & Côte d'Azur Reiseführer Michael Müller Verlag26,90 €
- Vis-à-Vis Reiseführer Provence & Côte d'Azur19,95 €
- DuMont Reise-Handbuch Reiseführer Provence, Côte d'Azur24,95 €
- DK Eyewitness Travel Top 10 Normandy9,49 €
- Lonely Planet Reiseführer Provence, Côte d'Azur19,99 €
Whether you want to watch flocks of flamingos strutting across the wild wetlands of the Camargue, visit lush vineyards in the Rhône valley or savour seafood delicacies at the best quayside restaurants, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Provence and the Côte d'Azur has to offer.
Sun-kissed Riviera beaches and splendid medieval palaces may come to mind when you think of Provence, but this region has a lot more to offer. From the vibrant street life of Marseille to the alpine wilderness of Parc National du Mercantour, there's something for everyone.
Our recently updated guide brings Provence and the Côte D'Azur to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Provence and the Côte d'Azur's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Provence and the Côte d'Azur, from the Riviera and Alpes-Maritimes to Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, the Var to Vaucluse
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Provence and the Côte d'Azur, in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Provence and the Côte d'Azur.
- DK Eyewitness
- Verlag: DK Eyewitness Travel / Dorling Kindersley UK
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 458740
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 7. März 2019
- Abmessung: 218mm x 126mm x 20mm
- Gewicht: 276g
- ISBN-13: 9780241358443
- ISBN-10: 0241358442
- Artikelnr.: 53165838