Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Cyprus into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, restaurants, watersports, natural beauty spots and of course, beaches.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Cyprus's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Nicosia Walled City, Cyprus Museum, Nicosia, Ayia Napa, Pierides Museum, Larnaka, Ancient Amathous, Historic Limassol, Kourion, Troodos Painted Churches, Kato Pafos Archaeological Park, Akamas Peninsula
- Cyprus's most interesting areas, with the best places for hiking, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including scenic villages, wineries and breweries and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Cyprus and its environs, plus five full-colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Mediterranean culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Greek Islands or our DK Eyewitness Greece, Athens and the Mainland.
- DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel
- Verlag: DK Eyewitness Travel / Dorling Kindersley UK
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 458427
- 2. Aufl.
- Seitenzahl: 144
- Erscheinungstermin: 7. Februar 2019
- Abmessung: 192mm x 103mm x 14mm
- Gewicht: 206g
- ISBN-13: 9780241355961
- ISBN-10: 0241355966
- Artikelnr.: 52820058