- Costa Rica Marco Polo Pocket Travel Guide - with pull out map8,33 €
- Moon Costa Rica (10th ed)19,00 €
- Costa Rica - Reiseführer von Iwanowski25,95 €
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New York City 202012,99 €
- Stefan Loose Reiseführer Costa Rica23,99 €
- National Geographic Reiseführer Costa Rica: Mit Karte, Geheimtipps und allen Sehenswürdigkeiten von Costa Rica wie San José, Arenal, Poás, Monteverde, Irazú und den Nationalparks.22,99 €
- MERIAN live! Reiseführer Costa Rica Panama11,99 €
Whether you want to experience incredible wildlife, scuba dive in crystal-clear waters or savor a cup of world-famous coffee, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Costa Rica has to offer. Inside you'll find a detailed guide to the country's animals, terrain and flora as well as information on local conservation efforts.
Home to some of the world's happiest people, Costa Rica offers visitors the promise of Pura Vida. With sun-drenched beaches, lush valleys, abundant wildlife and countless opportunities for outdoor adventure, it's easy to see why Costa Rica is considered to be paradise.
Our regularly updated guide brings Costa Rica to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography, and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Costa Rica's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- a detailed guide with information on animals, terrain, flora and conservation
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Costa Rica, from Guanacaste and the Northern Nicoya to the Caribbean, San José to the Southern Zone
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Travelling through central America? Look out for our DK Eyewitness guides to Mexico, Cuba and the Caribbean.
- Travel Guide
- Verlag: Dorling Kindersley Uk; Dk Eyewitness Travel
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 462045
- Seitenzahl: 272
- Erscheinungstermin: 3. Oktober 2019
- Abmessung: 216mm x 126mm x 17mm
- Gewicht: 329g
- ISBN-13: 9780241368817
- ISBN-10: 0241368812
- Artikelnr.: 55178408
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." - The Philadelphia Inquirer