- Digital Speech Processing (eBook, PDF)121,95 €
- Bandwidth Extension of Speech Signals (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
- Modern Methods of Speech Processing (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
- Text, Speech and Dialogue (eBook, PDF)70,95 €
- Speech Separation by Humans and Machines (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Speech Recognition and Coding (eBook, PDF)121,95 €
"Speech Processing in Embedded Systems" describes several areas of speech processing, and the various algorithms and industry standards that address each of these areas. The topics covered include different types of Speech Compression, Echo Cancellation, Noise Suppression, Speech Recognition and Speech Synthesis. In addition this book explores various issues and considerations related to efficient implementation of these algorithms on real-time embedded systems, including the role played by processor CPU and peripheral functionality.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.