- Rapid Prototyping of Digital Systems: Sopc Edition72,99 €
- Rapid Prototyping of Digital Systems: Quartus(r) II Edition83,99 €
- VHDL and FPLDs in Digital Systems Design, Prototyping and Customization95,99 €
- Architecture and CAD for Deep-Submicron FPGAS219,99 €
- Architecture and CAD for Deep-Submicron FPGAs262,99 €
- FPGA Prototyping by VHDL Examples: Xilinx Microblaze MCS Soc110,99 €
- Rapid Prototyping of Application Specific Signal Processors111,99 €
Design engineers working in industry will also want to consider this book for a rapid introduction to FPLD technology and logic synthesis using commercial CAD tools, especially if they have not had previous experience with the new and rapidly evolving technology.
Two tutorials on the Altera CAD tool environment, an overview of programmable logic, and a design library with several easy-to-use input and output functions were developed for this book to help the reader get started quickly. Early design examples use schematic capture and library components. VHDL is used for more complex designs after a short introduction to VHDL-based synthesis.
A coupon is included with the text for purchase of the new UP 1X board. The additional logic and memory in the UP 1X's FLEX 10K70 is useful on larger design projects such as computers and video games.
The second edition includes an update chapter on programmable logic, new robot sensors and projects, optional Verilog examples, and a meta assembler which can be used to develop assemble language programs for the computer designs in Chapters 8 and 13.
- Verlag: Springer, Berlin
- 2nd ed. 2001. 2nd corr. printing
- Seitenzahl: 270
- Erscheinungstermin: Juni 2004
- Abmessung: 255mm x 178mm x 15mm
- Gewicht: 545g
- ISBN-13: 9780792374398
- ISBN-10: 0792374398
- Artikelnr.: 21542096