- Introduction to Logic Circuits & Logic Design with VHDL (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Introduction to Logic Circuits & Logic Design with Verilog (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
- Introduction to Logic Circuits & Logic Design with Verilog (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Digital Systems (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Quick Start Guide to VHDL (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Fundamentals of Computer Architecture and Design (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- tolino shine 388,99 €
This textbook enables readers to design digital systems using the modern HDL approach while ensuring they have a solid foundation of knowledge of the underlying hardware and theory of their designs. This book is designed to match the way the material is actually taught in the classroom. Topics are presented in a manner which builds foundational knowledge before moving onto advanced topics. The author has designed the content with learning goals and assessment at its core. Each section addresses a specific learning outcome that the learner should be able to "do" after its completion. The concept checks and exercise problems provide a rich set of assessment tools to measure learner performance on each outcome.
This book can be used for either a sequence of two courses consisting of an introduction to logic circuits (Chapters 1-7) followed by logic design (Chapters 8-13) or a single, accelerated course that uses the early chapters as reference material.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 475
- Erscheinungstermin: 15. September 2016
- ISBN-13: 9783319341958
- Artikelnr.: 46967714