- Secrets of Northern Shaolin Kung-fu (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Secrets of Shaolin Temple Boxing (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Shaolin Lohan Kung-Fu (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- The Master's Manual (Chuan Fa Kenpo Close Combat Maneuvers) (eBook, ePUB)6,50 €
- Shaolin Kempo (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- Yan Chi Gong (eBook, ePUB)12,99 €
Kata, the "present movements forming the backbone of all Karate styles", have been a source of endless confusion for the vast majority of karate students. Nathan Johnson, third degree black belt in Karate and fourth degree black belt in Kung fu, gives the reader an ultimate interpretation of how Kata is applied to those Karate forms in this readable martial arts guide.
In Zen Shaolin Karate, Johnson explains and illustrates in precise detail every subtle movement of two of karate's most common Kata, and provides historical testimony for his explanations by integrating his findings with Zen philosophy. The author's unique interpretations of the Nai Fuan Chin and Saam Chin Kata will destroy the barriers separating Karate, Kung Fu, and Aikido, and will revolutionize how Kata are applied in all martial arts styles.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Tuttle Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 240
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. August 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781462904341
- Artikelnr.: 37947444