- Men's Style Guide - Classique (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Beyond Beautiful (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- He Loves Your Style (Secrets Of Femmes Fatales, #2) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Colour Me Beautiful (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Gentleman's Style Guide (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- The Laws of Style (eBook, ePUB)10,32 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
Your wedding day is possibly the most important day of your life, and your wedding dress may be the most important garment you will ever wear. Why not take control of the entire process of planning your ideal wedding - one that is fun, intimate and uniquely your own?
In Your Bridal Style, award-winning bridal designer Rani St. Pucchi shares her expert advice on everything a bride needs to create a truly unforgettable day, including:
- A helpful timeline for planning every aspect of your wedding
- How to choose your venue and your destination to reflect your style
- Your wedding budget and how to get the most for your money
- How to define your personal style based on your specific body type
- How to avoid common wedding day mishaps.
Insider Wedding Dress Tips
For more than 30 years Rani St. Pucchi's wedding gowns have been embraced by celebrities, athletes, actresses, singers, and more than 20,000 brides. In Your Bridal Style, she offers you countless insider wedding dress tips such as:
- How to choose the most flattering style for your figure
- What to look for in fabrics, laces, and trims
- Commonly used terms every bride should know before dress shopping
- Tips for the budget-savvy bride: should you buy online, on sale, or rent?
- Is nude the new white?
- The crowning glory: the veil
- Finishing touches: embellishments and accessories
- How to bustle your wedding dress
- Intimate apparel ideas for underneath!
- Do's and don'ts for wedding dress shopping
Perfecting the Details to Reflect Your style
In Your Bridal Style there are even chapters covering all those little (and very important) details such as:
- Strategies for the photo shoot
- The wedding planner
- Bridesmaids: Yes or No?
- Mother of the bride
- Getting in shape for your wedding day
- Marriage legalities
- After the wedding
Chapter 25 of this comprehensive 350-page book includes an FAQ: 53 of Your Most Pressing Questions Answered and Chapter 26 gives you 101 Wedding Tips to ensure you have the most memorable day.
This engaging, beautifully illustrated book is a treasure trove of ideas and inspiration. With this book in hand, any bride-to-be can design and create the wedding of her dreams.
Scroll up and order your copy of Your Bridal Style today and begin creating your dream wedding today.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: St. Pucchi Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 350
- Erscheinungstermin: 20.12.2017
- ISBN-13: 9780997697780
- Artikelnr.: 50286296