- The Northwest Garden Manifesto (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Coastal Gardening in the Pacific Northwest (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Pacific Northwest Gardener's Book of Lists (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Perennials for the Pacific Northwest (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Rain Gardens For the Pacific Northwest (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Ann Lovejoy Handbook of Northwest Gardening (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
In Winter Gardening in the Maritime Northwest , Binda Colebrook provides a complete guide to cool-season crops and how to raise them. Gardeners from Southeastern Alaska to southern Oregon will benefit from her clear, practical advice on:
- Selecting and preparing the ideal winter gardening site
- Maximizing production and minimizing pests with cloches, cold frames, mulches and companion planting
- Choosing the best strains and hardiest varieties for a year-round growing season.
An excellent companion volume to The Winter Harvest Cookbook , this revised and updated edition of the classic text will have you serving up fabulous alternatives to bland, expensive and tasteless imported supermarket vegetables in no time. Whether your favorite meals include hearty roots or succulent greens, Winter Gardening in the Maritime Northwest will help you maximize your food production year-round.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: New Society Publishers
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. April 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781550925005
- Artikelnr.: 38323797