- What's Your Type?: The Strange History of Myers-Briggs and the Birth of Personality Testing (eBook, ePUB)14,99
- How to Analyze People Quickly Ultimate Guide: Master Speed Reading Humans, Body Language, Personality Types and Behavioral Psychology (eBook, ePUB)2,99
- tolino shine 2 HD119,00
- Duped (eBook, ePUB)10,99
- The 5 Essentials (eBook, ePUB)9,95
- Survivor Personality (eBook, ePUB)9,95
- Imaginação Ativa Pós Livro Vermelho (eBook, ePUB)21,99
These are just a few of the questions about yourself that you can answer with What Type Am I? Based on the classic personality test taken by millions annually, this book will help you to assess your individual preferences in four basic areas: how you relate to the world, take in information, make decisions, and manage your life. Now a family therapist explains this fascinating system in a way that is entertaining and easy to absorb. Renee Baron takes on the complexity of the sixteen personality types and makes them accessible, so you can comprehend them, find your own type, and use the knowledge to enrich your own life. Here is information about individual strengths and weaknesses along with suggestions for personal growth and awareness. Whether you are a duty seeker or an action seeker, a knowledge seeker or an ideal seeker, What Type Am I is insightful, helpful, encouraging, and an eminently useful step in helping you appreciate your strengths and apply them to work, love, and life.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Penguin Publishing Group
- Seitenzahl: 192
- Erscheinungstermin: 01.08.1998
- ISBN-13: 9781101199510
- Artikelnr.: 44646731