- Becoming a Designer of Distinction (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Drawing: 48 Incredible Tips on Drawing for Beginners. Teach Yourself How to Draw Cartoons With This Drawing for Beginners Book (eBook, ePUB)5,16 €
- How to be a Graphic Designer Without Losing Your Soul, 2nd Edition (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Designer's Guide to Business and Careers (eBook, ePUB)18,13 €
- In Fashion (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Build Your Own Brand (eBook, ePUB)23,57 €
This book helps new designers make the transition from design school to work, giving them the ammunition they need for a successful start.
Here the reader will learn how to get that all-important first job, and how to impress their new employer. They will also have at their fingertips plenty of useful, practical information, essential to know in the design studio and when working for clients. Enriched with quotes and advice from some of the best and brightest in the industry, this book is where you will find out what they didn't teach you in design school.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Octopus
- Erscheinungstermin: 7. April 2014
- ISBN-13: 9781781571736
- Artikelnr.: 47766226