- Wir küssen nicht mehr jeden - Der Weg zu Mr. Right mit 50 + (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Rough Patch (eBook, ePUB)12,86 €
- Love After 50 (eBook, ePUB)11,94 €
- Relationships: Dating Advice for Women: How to Get What You Want From Men (eBook, ePUB)2,81 €
- What's Happening to Us? (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- How We Love, Expanded Edition (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
From the New York Times bestselling authors of He's Just Not That Into You, It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken, and It's Just a F***ing Date comes a hilarious guide to getting you through the rough patches and make your marriage great again.
Kids, jobs, bills, seven-year itch, etc., etc., etc. Somehow marriage has become work, a fulltime job! Now add in real life crisis, she loses her job, he gets sick, there's a death in the family, you're feeling disconnected, you have capital 'P' Problems, things are not going smoothly and no one knows how to talk about.
Greg and Amiira tackle real problems to help you get through the rough patches and make the work of marriage a job you're excited to show up for again. They explore all the adventures of modern wedlock, from the moment the honeymoon is over, and with gleeful candor, tremendous warmth, sharp humor, and piercing insight, look at what we who have decided to 'settle down' hope to get out of our most lasting relationship.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Orion
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 31.12.2021
- ISBN-13: 9781409187554
- Artikelnr.: 59739612