- The American Pit Bull Terrier Handbook (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- American Pit Bull Terrier (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- American Pit Bull Terrier (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Complete Guide to Pit Bulls: Finding, Raising, Feeding, Training, Exercising, Grooming, and Loving your new Pit Bull Dog (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- How to Train Your Pit Bull (Limited Edition) (eBook, ePUB)2,81 €
- Pit Bull Heroes (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
This book will help you do both-and more. In the caretaking department, The Ultimate American Pit Bull Terrier will tell you everything you need to know about feeding your dog from puppyhood to old age. It will explain grooming essentials, like trimming toenails, cleaning ears, checking teeth, brushing and bathing. It will describe basic health concerns, from vaccination schedules to flea control to what to do in an emergency.
As for being an ambassador for your breed, The Ultimate American Pit Bull Terrier will tell you all sorts of fun facts about the Pit Bull's history so you can boast about your dog and help people understand him for who he really is. Did you know The Little Rascals' devoted companion, Petey, was a Pit Bull? Or that the Pit Bull was the symbol of American strength and courage during World War I? It's true; the Pit Bull was once the all-American dog, a companion cherished for his excellent way with children, his playfulness and his doggy demeanor. In most homes, he still is. But it's also true that today Pit Bulls are associated more with crime than with companionship.
The Ultimate American Pit Bull Terrier celebrates the breed for the kind of dog it is with the right owners. A dog with physical and mental stature whose intelligence, charm and energy make him a superb friend, fellow athlete and playmate.
A Howell Dog Book of Distiction
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.