- The Mother of All Jobs (eBook, PDF)7,99 €
- Business-Smalltalk für Frauen (eBook, ePUB)7,49 €
- Das Führungsbuch für erfogreiche Frauen (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
- College Solution, The (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- Business mit Stil für Frauen (eBook, ePUB)7,49 €
- Neu im Job für freche Frauen (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
- Zeit managen für Frauen (eBook, ePUB)7,49 €
Have you gone part time yet are still doing a full-time workload?
Have you ever been too afraid to ask about maternity benefits or flexible working?
Do you constantly feel guilty about missing school events and secretly envious of other mums at the school gates who seem to be doing it all better than you?
If any (or all) of the above rings true for you, you are NOT alone.
While the demands of work are increasing with longer working hours and more pressure to remain 'switched on' to our phones and computers, the needs of our children and the world of school and childcare have stayed the same. Something has got to change before we all reach breaking point.
The Mother of All Jobs brings together the wisdom of women who opened up about their experiences into a manifesto to help working parents thrive.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 336
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. September 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781472956231
- Artikelnr.: 54130724