- Raised Bed Gardening: A Beginner's Guide to Building and Sustaining Your Own Raised Bed Garden in Less Space (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Raised Bed Gardening for Beginners: A Complete and Illustrated Guide to Quickly Learn All You Need to Know for Building Your Own Raised Bed Garden (Smart Gardening Guide, #2) (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Raised Bed Gardening for Beginner: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Quickly Build Your Raised Garden Bed. How to Grow and Sustain Vegetables, Fruits and Herbs in Your Own Organic Vegetable Garden (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Raised Bed Gardening a Pratical Guide to Building and Sustaining a Thriving Organic Vegetable Garden in an Urban Contest (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Greenhouse Gardening: The Ultimate Guide to Start Building Your Inexpensive Green House to Finally Grow Fruits, Vegetables and Herbs All Year Round. (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- Vertical Gardening: the Essential Guide to Learn how to Grow Organic Fruits, Herbs, and Flowers in Small Spaces (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
You can create raised beds simply by heaping soil up into a pile, or by using boxes to enclose and contain garden soil. If you want to add an extra dimension to your garden, raised beds make an attractive design feature with many practical uses. Raising even a small section adds visual interest to any size of outdoor space whether you want to break the monotony of a single level or create an eye-catching centre piece or display.
Raised bed gardens are perfect for those who don't want to worry about tilling the soil, pulling weeds, fighting moles, or maintaining the garden every day. Once you fill in the container with soil, apply some vegetable potting mix to help your plants grow and produce delicious veggies for your whole family.
In this book, you have all the best practical information to a succesful raised bed gardening. There are many advantages to gardening in raised beds and with the help of this guide you're ready to embark on a fruitful journey.
Get a copy now and practice raised bed to your advantage
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Alex J. Pub
- Erscheinungstermin: 8. Mai 2021
- ISBN-13: 9798201182304
- Artikelnr.: 61802804