- Raised Bed Gardening: The Beginners Guide to Building a Succesful Edible Garden (Fruits, Vegetable, Herbs etc.) Utilizing a Small Space in Your Backyard (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Raised Bed Gardening for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide to Making and Sustaining a Thriving Organic Vegetable Garden and Grow your Own Fruit , Flowers and Vegetables, No Matter Where You Live (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- Raised Bed Gardening: A Beginner's Guide to Building and Sustaining Your Own Raised Bed Garden in Less Space (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Raised Bed Gardening For Beginners: How to Build and Grow Vegetables in Your Own Raised Bed Garden (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Raised Bed Revolution (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Raised Bed Gardening for Beginners; A Simple Step-by-Step Guide to Building a Raised Bed Garden (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
Do you have small space?
Do you think your land is unsuitable?
Raised-bed gardening is resorted when adequate gardening spaces are not available or when available soil is inappropriate for gardening. It gives multiple advantages to gardeners like improved soil, suitable planting time, simplified weed/pest control and most of all, increased yield. Its advantages far outweigh its disadvantages and is thus a preferred method of gardening, in limited spaces, for amateurs as well as professionals.
The development of raised beds requires an understanding of complex farming systems that use many of the methods and principles of permaculture. Employed effectively, they can assist in controlled recycling, avoidance of soil degradation, conserve its nutrients, and development of a sophisticated irrigation system.
Inside this illustrated guide, you will understand the involved techniques. An effort has been made to impart an understanding of raised bed gardening in a methodical and easy to learn manner. The reader will be able to conveniently grasp a complete understanding of the subject and embark on the project with complete confidence.
Through this book, you will learn:
- Why should people choose raised bed gardening (a discussion on advantages and disadvantages).
- Building a raised bed garden, its planning considerations; techniques involved in building and its layouts.
- Planting preferences, techniques, and best yield strategies, including ideas on what to plant, how to plant, when to plant and in which combinations.
- Irrigation and fertilization management, including water systems, drainage mechanisms to be installed, and methodologies for using fertilizer.
- Pest and disease control strategies through innovative means.
- Raised bed gardening is a truly delightful and profitable venture. But it's true potential can only be realized, if it is undertaken, after attaining thorough understanding, attained through reading a structured material, to guide you through this truly technical nature project. This book will provide you all, and you need to embark on it.
What are you waiting for?
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now button!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Arthur Duke
- Erscheinungstermin: 18. November 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781393103400
- Artikelnr.: 60575611