- Raised Bed Gardening: A Beginner's Guide to Building and Sustaining Your Own Raised Bed Garden in Less Space (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Raised Bed Gardening for Beginner: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Quickly Build Your Raised Garden Bed. How to Grow and Sustain Vegetables, Fruits and Herbs in Your Own Organic Vegetable Garden (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- Raised Bed Gardening: The Beginners Guide to Building a Succesful Edible Garden (Fruits, Vegetable, Herbs etc.) Utilizing a Small Space in Your Backyard (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Raised Bed Gardening for Beginners: A Complete and Illustrated Guide to Quickly Learn All You Need to Know for Building Your Own Raised Bed Garden (Smart Gardening Guide, #2) (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Vegetable Gardening For Beginners: The Complete Guide for Starting and Sustaining Your Own Thriving Vegetable Garden (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Raised-Bed Vegetable Gardening Made Simple (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Raised Bed Gardening A Simple-to-Understand Guide to Raised Bed Gardening For Beginners (eBook, ePUB)4,69 €
Have you seriously considered setting up your own garden, but don't have enough backyard space for traditional gardening? Do you want to cultivate fresh fruits, veggies, and even grow beautiful flowers without the back-breaking work involved in traditional gardening?
If your answer is "yes" to any of these questions, then you've come to the right place.
Raised bed gardening is experiencing a surge in popularity, and it's easy to see why. It involves far less bending, as well as being aesthetically pleasing to look at, and often, it has a more bountiful harvest than traditional gardening.
In this comprehensive guide, gardening expert Luke Smith shows you how to set up your very first or next raised bed garden with the best practices from choosing the right materials for your raised bed garden frame to practical tips that will help you produce a bountiful harvest yield.
In this book you'll discover....
- How to create a raised bed
- How to optimize space and yield
- Where to place your gardens
- How to create the best soil for healthy plants
- The best crops for each season
- Common mistakes
- Frequently asked questions
- And lots more!!
Even if you don't have enough space (or you think you don't have enough), you can still read this book and fill your head with creative and effective ways of growing your own food. Raised bed gardening will make your crops healthier, it will improve your soil's condition, and it will give you an advantage over annoying weeds and land pests that will, undoubtedly, come after your veggies and fruits!
Buy it NOW
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Joseph Brown
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. April 2021
- ISBN-13: 9798201480066
- Artikelnr.: 61629360