- Ready, Set, Change: The Power of Simple Experiments to Create the Life You Want (Master Your Mind, Revolutionize Your Life, #5) (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Subconscious Mind, A Servile master (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Yoga: for Beginners: Your Guide to Master Yoga Poses While Calming your Mind, Be Stress Free, and Boost your Self-esteem! (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Happiness Becomes You: A guide to changing your life for good (eBook, ePUB)12,76 €
- Mind Hacking: How to Change Your Mind, Become a Master of Your Emotions, Achieve the Goals You Want, & Start Living to Your Full Potential (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Way of the Monk (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- Boost Your Life: Declutter Your Mind, Eliminate Anxiety, Be More Productive & Achieve Your Goals (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
How do we transition from an action oriented, practical mindset, into the heart-centered presence of spirit? How do we synthesize and bring harmony between the thinking mind and the knowing mind? Master Your Mind, Master Your Life provides both practical and philosophical answers to help you overcome your mental resistance. To achieve your goals and create more unity with yourself, you must learn to recognize and accept how the story you tell yourself holds you back.
Master Your Mind, Master Your Life is a spiritual guide, a collection of stories, and a trusted step-by-step program to help us master our thoughts and navigate any situation. Marcus take us through a hero's journey of emotional and spiritual awakening, backed by the latest science. Each chapter ends with a section called "Into the Dojo,” in which he offers two different prescriptive treatments. The first option is universally accessible. The second option is a more advanced method, which includes an exploration of the great transformative practices and medicines of the world.
Wise, profound, and brutally honest, Marcus shows you how to fight the programming that keeps you trapped from optimizing your life, teaches you to train your ego, recognize resistance, form a community of allies, face your inner critic, and confront your traumas all to unite your mind, body, and spirit.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: HarperCollins
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 06.04.2021
- ISBN-13: 9780063030800
- Artikelnr.: 59794331