- Play Bridge with Me (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Almost the Only Bridge Book You'll Ever Need (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Almost The Only Bridge Book You'll Ever Need (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Eric Rodwell's Bidding Topics (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- The Archers Quizbook (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- How to Remember Every Card in the Deck (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
In his 40 years as an author, editor, analyst and syndicated columnist, Frank Stewart has had a chance to discern the skills that make a winning player. The intent of this book is to help aspiring players improve by focusing on the factors that really determine how well they do. Most are basic, and anyone who has an ounce of ability and is intent on progressing can do so. The level of instruction in this book varies. Some material is elementary, some is more advanced and involves the type of logical thinking that winning bridge requires. Although his aim is to build a sound foundation, he also wants to give any reader who can excel the opportunity to do so.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Baron Barclay
- Seitenzahl: 220
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. März 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781944201197
- Artikelnr.: 55323899