- I'm OK, You're My Parents (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- I'm Right, You're Wrong, Now What? (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- I Think You're Wrong (But I'm Listening) (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- Who Will Take Care of Me When I'm Old? (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Grief Recovery Handbook, 20th Anniversary Expanded Edition (eBook, ePUB)8,99 €
- It's Only Too Late If You Don't Start Now (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
"Extraordinary. Harris has helped millions find the freedom to change, liberate their adult effectiveness, and achieve joyful intimacy with others." —Los Angeles Times
Transactional analysis delineates three ego-states (Parent, Adult and Child) as the basis for the content and quality of interpersonal communication. "Happy childhood” notwithstanding, says Harris, most of us are living out the not OK feelings of a defenseless child wholly dependent on others (parents) for stroking and caring. At some stage early in our lives we adopt a "position” about ourselves and others that determines how we feel about everything we do. And for a huge portion of the population, that position is "I'm Not OK-You're OK." This negative "life position," shared by successful and unsuccessful people alike, contaminates our rational adult capabilities, leaving us vulnerable to inappropriate, emotional reactions of our child and uncritically learned behavior programmed into our parent. By exploring the structure of our personalities and understanding old decisions, Harris believes we can find the freedom to change our lives.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Harper Perennial
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 23.08.2011
- ISBN-13: 9780062116581
- Artikelnr.: 38007155