'The best productivity plans call for strategy, not just hacks or tactics-and Hyperfocus gives you strategy in spades. When you read this book, get ready to do your most important work!' Chris Guillebeau
In Hyperfocus, you will learn:
- How working fewer hours can increase our productivity
- How drinking caffeine strategically instead of habitually gives us more energy
- How we get more done by making our work harder, not easier
- How we do our best creative work when we're the most tired
Our attention has never been as overwhelmed as it is today and we've never been so busy while accomplishing so little.
In Hyperfocus, the bestselling author of The Productivity Project provides profound insights into how we can best manage our attention. Chris Bailey reveals how the brain switches between two mental modes - hyperfocus, our deep concentration mode, and scatterfocus, our creative, reflective mode - and how the surest path to being our most creative and efficient selves at work is to combine them both.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pan Macmillan
- Altersempfehlung: ab 18 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 06.09.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781509866120
- Artikelnr.: 53794162