- Expect the Unexpected (or You Won't Find It): A Creativity Tool Based on the Ancient Wisdom of Heraclitus23,99 €
- I Moved Your Cheese: For Those Who Refuse to Live as Mice in Someone Else's Maze17,99 €
- Getting Things Done When You Are Not in Charge19,99 €
- The Confidence Code22,99 €
- Inspired23,99 €
- What I Wish I Knew When I Was 2014,99 €
- What I Wish I Knew When I Was 2022,99 €
This new expanded second edition is an international bestseller with over 200,000 copies sold and translated into 15 languages that shows you no matter your age or skill, your job or training how to come up with more ideas, faster and easier.
Jack Foster's simple five-step technique for solving problems and getting ideas takes the mystery and anxiety out of the idea-generating process. It's a proven process that works. You'll learn to condition your mind to become "idea-prone," utilize your sense of humor, develop your curiosity, visualize your goals, rethink your thinking, and overcome your fear of rejection.
This expanded edition of the inspiring and enlightening classic features new information on how to turn failures to your advantage and how to create a rich, idea-inducing environment. Dozens of new examples and real life stories show that anyone can learn to get more and better ideas.