- The GAA Immortals (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The GAA and Revolution in Ireland 1913-1923 (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- The GAA and the War of Independence (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Great GAA Rivalries (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- 100 Great GAA Moments (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Ken McGrath (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The History of Gaelic Football (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
All over Europe, Irish ex-pats are playing Gaelic football, sometimes along with locals or with other ex-pats from Australia and America. A whole network of GAA clubs has sprung up across the continent and they even have their own administrative structure, the European County Board, affiliated to the GAA.
Philip O'Connor's marvellous book is an account of one year in the life of one player and one club in one country. You wouldn't normally associate the GAA with Sweden or with continental Europe generally but it's there, wherever there are Irish exiles to nurture it - in parishes far from home.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gill Books
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. September 2011
- ISBN-13: 9780717151875
- Artikelnr.: 38220150