- Late-Talking Children (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Pregnancy And Birth In Portugal: A British Expats Guide To Having A Baby In The Algarve (eBook, ePUB)2,79 €
- The Happy Birth Book (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Birth and Breastfeeding (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- So You Are... Pregnant! (eBook, ePUB)10,16 €
- The Pi$$ed Off Midwife's Guide to having a Baby (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
Parenting experts and co-authors of the Sense-series books, Meg Faure (OT) and Ann Richardson (Registered Nurse and Midwife) bring you the updated and expanded third edition of their highly acclaimed practical guide to parenting in the first year.
This book is referred to by parents everywhere as "The Baby Bible" and it's not hard to see why it has become a best-loved parenting book. Baby Sense gently and practically covers the most common concerns of parents in their baby's first year:
• Why is my baby crying?
• How to get my baby to sleep well
• How to meet my baby's nutritional needs from breastfeeding to solids
• How and when to stimulate my baby for optimal development
This edition of Baby Sense is sure to hold the same appeal for parents as the revised content will enhance the ways they respond to their baby's sensory needs in a sense-able manner.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Metz Press
- Seitenzahl: 176
- Erscheinungstermin: 24.06.2019
- ISBN-13: 9781928376521
- Artikelnr.: 57019599