- Python Unit Test Automation (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Introduction to Python for Engineers and Scientists (eBook, PDF)21,95 €
- The Blender Python API (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- wxPython Recipes (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- MicroPython for the Internet of Things (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Python for Data Mining Quick Syntax Reference (eBook, PDF)21,95 €
- Numerical Python (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
Make your own Python Text Adventure offers a structured approach to learning Python that teaches the fundamentals of the language, while also guiding the development of the customizable game. The first half of the book introduces programming concepts and Python syntax by building the basic structure of the game. You'll also apply the new concepts in homework questions (with solutions if you get stuck!) that follow each chapter. The second half of the book will shift the focus to adding features to your game and making it more entertaining for the player.
Python is often recommended as a first programming language for beginners, and for good reason. Whether you've just decided to learn programming or you've struggled before with vague tutorials, this book will help you get started.
What You'll Learn
- Install Python and set up a workspace
- Master programming basics and best practices including functions, lists, loops and objects
- Create an interactive adventure game with a customizable world
Who This Book Is For
People who have never programmed before or for novice programmers starting out with Python.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 23.11.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781484232316
- Artikelnr.: 52935963
17. Appendix B: Common Errors