- Person-Centred Therapy in Focus (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- The Person-Centred Approach to Therapeutic Change (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Person-Centred Counselling (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- Person-Centred Therapy (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- Developing Person-Centred Counselling (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Person-Centred Counselling Psychology (eBook, PDF)22,95 €
- Person-Centred Therapy Today (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
Person-centred counselling probably requires more training - and a greater intensity of training - than most other mainstream counselling approaches, but until now no one book has concentrated solely on the principles, practices and requirements of training person-centred counsellors.
Dave Mearns has drawn on the lived experiences of both trainers and trainees to demonstrate the potential range and importance of training in this field. The material covered includes selecting and supporting trainers, selecting course members, skills development, supervision and other professional issues - essential features of all counsellor training, but of particular relevance to the person-centred approach. Written expressly for both trainees and trainers, this book also extends and develops current thinking within the approach, and will be a valuable resource for all person-centred practitioners.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: SAGE Publications
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 14.11.1997
- ISBN-13: 9781849208208
- Artikelnr.: 38420132