- Machine Learning with PySpark (eBook, PDF)21,95 €
- Reinforcement Learning (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- Practical Machine Learning and Image Processing (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- Monetizing Machine Learning (eBook, PDF)39,95 €
- Practical Computer Vision Applications Using Deep Learning with CNNs (eBook, PDF)39,95 €
- Natural Language Processing Recipes (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
Practical Machine Learning with Python follows a structured and comprehensive three-tiered approach packed with hands-on examples and code.
Part 1 focuses on understanding machine learning concepts and tools. This includes machine learning basics with a broad overview of algorithms, techniques, concepts and applications, followed by a tour of the entire Python machine learning ecosystem. Brief guides for useful machine learning tools, libraries and frameworks are also covered.
Part 2 details standard machine learning pipelines, with an emphasis on data processing analysis, feature engineering, and modeling. You will learn how to process, wrangle, summarize and visualize data in its various forms. Feature engineering and selection methodologies will be covered in detail with real-world datasets followed by model building, tuning, interpretation and deployment.
Part 3 explores multiple real-world case studies spanning diverse domains and industries like retail, transportation, movies, music, marketing, computer vision and finance. For each case study, you will learn the application of various machine learning techniques and methods. The hands-on examples will help you become familiar with state-of-the-art machine learning tools and techniques and understand what algorithms are best suited for any problem.
Practical Machine Learning with Python will empower you to start solving your own problems with machine learning today!
- Execute end-to-end machine learning projects and systems
- Implement hands-on examples with industry standard, open source, robust machine learning tools and frameworks
- Review case studies depicting applications of machine learning and deep learning on diverse domains and industries
- Apply a wide range of machine learning models including regression, classification, and clustering.
- Understand and apply the latest models and methodologies from deep learning including CNNs, RNNs, LSTMs and transfer learning.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 20.12.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781484232071
- Artikelnr.: 52936380