- Optimization for Decision Making (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Proportional Optimization and Fairness (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Essays and Surveys in Global Optimization (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Integrated Methods for Optimization (eBook, PDF)70,95 €
- A Long View of Research and Practice in Operations Research and Management Science (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Building Intuition (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Column Generation (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
Based on twenty years worth of research in which the authors have played a significant role, the book addresses real life industrial production planning problems (involving complex production structures with multiple production stages) using MIP modeling and reformulation approach.
The book provides an introduction to MIP modeling and to planning systems, a unique collection of reformulation results, and an easy to use problem-solving library. This approach is demonstrated through a series of real life case studies, exercises and detailed illustrations.
Review by Jakub Marecek (Computer Journal) The emphasis put on mixed integer rounding and mixing sets, heuristics in-built in general purpose integer programming solvers, as well as on decompositions and heuristics using integer programming should be praised... There is no doubt that this volume offers the present best introduction to integer programming formulations of lotsizing problems, encountered in production planning. (2007)
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 23.09.2006
- ISBN-13: 9780387334776
- Artikelnr.: 43729790