- DK Eyewitness Prague Mini Map and Guide (eBook, PDF)3,49 €
- tolino shine 388,99 €
- DK Eyewitness Czech and Slovak Republics (eBook, PDF)10,99 €
- DK Eyewitness Prague (eBook, PDF)7,99 €
- The Rough Guide to Prague (Travel Guide eBook) (eBook, PDF)5,99 €
- DK Eyewitness Top 10 Budapest (eBook, PDF)5,49 €
- DK Eyewitness Top 10 Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast (eBook, PDF)5,49 €
Our annually updated Top Ten travel e-guide breaks down the best of Prague into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries; places to eat; pubs; shops and festivals.
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Prague's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of Prague Castle, St Vitus Cathedral, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, The Loreto, the Old Jewish Cemetery, the Trade Fair Palace, the convent of St Agnes, Wenceslas Square and Petrin Hill.
- Prague's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite e-guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 160
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. August 2019
- ISBN-13: 9780241420942
- Artikelnr.: 56530743
"Known for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." Chicago Tribune
"The best option Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." The Philadelphia Inquirer