- Healthy Longevity in China (eBook, PDF)62,95
- Socioeconomic Differences in Old Age Mortality (eBook, PDF)98,95
- Human Longevity, Individual Life Duration, and the Growth of the Oldest-Old Population (eBook, PDF)55,95
- Rural Aging in 21st Century America (eBook, PDF)107,95
- International Handbook of Population Aging (eBook, PDF)231,95
- The Demographic Transition and Development in Africa (eBook, PDF)98,95
- The Individual and the Welfare State (eBook, PDF)107,95
- Verlag: Springer Netherlands
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.09.2011
- ISBN-13: 9789400713154
- Artikelnr.: 37412693
Part I. Scope of Health Demography, Sources, and Quality of Data: 1. Introduction.
2. Sources and Quality of Data for Mortality and Health Studies.
Part II. Concepts and Measures of Mortality and Morbidity.
3. Concepts and Basic Measures of Mortality.
4. The Life Table.
5. Measures of Health Status, Functioning, and Use of Health Services.
Part III. Mortality and Morbidity Considered Jointly and in Relation to Fertility, Migration, and Population Age
6. Health Inequalities, General Trends in Mortality and Morbidity, and Associated Factors.
7. Demographic and Socioeconomic Group Differences in Morbidity and Mortality.
8. Gauging Population Health: Measures Linking Mortality and Morbidity.
9. Reproductive Health.
10. Health and Migration.
11. Special Health Issues in Less Developed Countries.
12. Interrelations of Health, Mortality, and Age Structure.
Part IV. Theories of Aging and Longevity and Projections of Mortality and Health.
13. Concepts and Theories of Longevity.
14. Models of Aging, Health, and Mortality, and Mortality/Health Projections.
Part V. Applications to Health Policy and Health Administration.
15. Health Policy.
16. Applied Health Demography.
Chapter 17. Some Ethical and Legal Aspects of Health Demography.
A.1. Selected List of Journals in the English Language for the Study of Health Demography.
A.2. General Internet Sources of Data on Health Demography.
B. Review of General Analytic Devices and Special Survey Methods.
D. Classifications of Countries and Regions.
E. List of Abbreviations and Acronyms.