- Contested Migration (eBook, PDF)42,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Muslims in Southern Africa (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- Gender, Sexuality and Migration in South Africa (eBook, PDF)42,95 €
- Border Lampedusa (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Diaspora as Cultures of Cooperation (eBook, PDF)78,95 €
- Return Migration to Afghanistan (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.07.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783319657837
- Artikelnr.: 56814094
2. Why were the Women left behind? Chinese and Indian Migration in the Indian Ocean Region: A Historical Perspective
3. The migration of women in Tunisia: between tradition and modernity
4. (Re-) negotiating gender identity among Zimbabwean female Pentecostal migrants in South Africa
5. The need of a dialogical approach to narrative research. The case of Somali migrant women living in Johannesburg
6. Migration, mobilities and families: comparative views among Congolese, Burundian and Zimbabwean female refugees
7. Negotiating Culture and Responses to Domestic Violence in South Africa: Migrant Women and Service Providers' Narratives
8. "Who I am depends on who I am talking to"
9. Between Prosecutors and Counselors: State and Non-State Actors in the Rehabilitation of Victims of Human Trafficking in Nigeria 10. Crossing borders, present futures: A study of the life histories of pakistani immigrants in Durban
11. Migration of Senegalese women to Morocco: what do we learn from a gender perspective?
12. Mobile Women: negotiating gendered social norms, stereotypes and relationships
13. Social Control in Transnational Families: Somali Women and Dignity in Johannesburg
14. Voices on Mothering in the Margins: African Women in Europe online space in focus?
15. Cross-border networking and identity integration: exploring the experiences of Nigerian women immigrants in Cote d'Ivoire