- Elites in an Egalitarian Society (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Financialization as Welfare (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- Reducing Inequalities (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- The Sovereign Consumer (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
- Policy Design in the European Union (eBook, PDF)68,95 €
- The Stratifying Trade Union (eBook, PDF)20,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
Mihályi and Szelényi provide a timely contribution to contemporary debates about inequality of incomes and wealth, offering a careful examination of various sources of rent in contemporary societies, and considering several policy options to reduce inequality in order to preserve the meritocratic nature of liberal democracies.
While Rent-Seekers, Profits, Wages and Inequality acknowledges the rapid and disturbing increase of incomes and wealth in the top 1 or 0.1%, it focuses on the increasing rent component of incomes and wealth in the top 20% as even more consequential. The attention to cutting-edge issues on inequality in macroeconomics, political science and sociology will appeal to social scientists interested in income distribution and wealth accumulation.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 29.12.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783030038465
- Artikelnr.: 54833546