- The Impeachment Report (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Kleptopia: How Dirty Money is Conquering the World (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
- From Russia with Blood (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- The Skripal Files (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- True Crimes and Misdemeanors (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Inside Intelligence - Der BND und das Netz der großen westlichen Geheimdienste (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
- Riot Days (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
'Luke Harding is one of the best reporters in the world.' -- Robert Saviano
'[Collusion is] a superb piece of work ... essential reading for anyone who cares for his country.' -- John Le Carré
No terrorist group has deployed a nerve agent in a civilian area or used a radioactive mini-bomb in London. The Kremlin has done both. Shadow State is a gripping investigative account of how Russia's spies helped elect Donald Trump, backed Brexit, murdered enemies and threatened the very basis of western democracy.
The operatives come in disguise. They pose as tourists, journalists and businessmen. Utterly ruthless, sometimes bungling and always ambitious, they roam from Salisbury to Helsinki, Ukraine to the Central African Republican, London to Washington. SHADOW STATE is a riveting and alarming investigation into those spies and the way Russia has used them to wage an increasingly bold war in the UK and beyond.
The Kremlin has attempted to reshape politics in their own mould; the future of Western democracy is at stake as a result
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Monthly Review Press
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.06.2020
- ISBN-13: 9781783352074
- Artikelnr.: 58584199