- A Great and Terrible King (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The Norman Conquest (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Life in a Medieval City (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Eleonore von Aquitanien (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Richard I (Penguin Monarchs) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- The History of the Kings of Britain (eBook, ePUB)10,99 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
A Daily Telegraph Book of the Year
Love, murder, war, betrayal
This is the story of the five extraordinary queens who helped the Norman kings of England rule their dominions. Recognised as equal sharers in the royal authority, their story is packed with tragedy, high drama, even comedy.
Heroines, villains, stateswomen, lovers
Beginning with Matilda of Flanders, who supported William the Conqueror in his invasion of England in 1066, and culminating in the turbulent life of the Empress Maud, whoc claimed to be queen of England in her own right and fought a bitter war to the end, the five Norman queens are revealed as hugely influential figures and fascinating characters.
In Alison Weir's hands, these pioneering women reclaim their rightful roles at the centre of English history.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Random House
- Seitenzahl: 496
- Erscheinungstermin: 28.09.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781473523319
- Artikelnr.: 45325470